Things aren't always what they seem...

Hey everyone thanks for joining me on my blog!
A quick reminder if you sign up for Skinny Fiber through my website www.GetSkinnyWithDeanna.Sbc90.com BY NOVEMBER 29th 10pm you will be entered to win a FREE month supply with your order OR $20.00


So have you ever seen that movie "A Princess for Christmas"? Well if not, watch it it's a pretty cute movie but anyway I. The movie the lady over years a conversation and thinks its about her but really she only heard enough to make her feel that way. In fact they were not talking about her they really liked her, well something like that happened to me today and I must say I was so sad to think this person was upset at me when I didn't recall doing anything to make them feel this way but that is what happens when you Assume..... I have definitely learned a valuable lesson today, ASK before you assume, it will save you headache and also be much easier on your heart lol. All is well now thank God we cleared that up, and so it's clear to me that things are truly not always what they seem. So as my 8th grade English teacher would say "Don't assume...or you'll make an A$$ out of U and ME lol funny the things we recall huh!

I am really enjoying this blog, I really feel as if I'm connecting with my readers but also I'm finding out more about myself, this is like writing a diary except its not hidden under your mattress, it's out there for the world to see.....and judge.(No pressure). Haha. Well thanks for the views, emails and support. Please feel free to comment directly on my post but again you can always email me directly at Deanna.Julbe@yahoo.com or Deanna.Julbe@gmail .com

As Always Stay Blessed and Inspired xoxoxo

-Deanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!