Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey everyone! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!! I must say today was an Amazing Thanksgiving, I missed a lot of my family but I have all of them in my heart always! This morning was chaotic because there is always so many things to do and not enough time to do it in. . . But for the most part I must say I have a wonderful family and I'm so very grateful for everything I have been blessed with in life. My parents opened their home to us all and we each brought a dish of some kind there was a beautiful spread of food.

I got the opportunity to meet my newest niece Aubree (Princess Aubree, I call her). She is so precious  and what a cutie pie I fell in love INSTANTLY! My sister in law and Brother drove from Georgia to make it for the holiday, and I'm glad they did!

I got to video chat with family that is far and I was able to spend time with family that's close. And in the spirit of family and being thankful here are a few words I'd like to share with everyone tonight........

Life has an expiration yet our legacy we leave.
They'll grow in time like flowers, so water every seed.
Don't expect everything to happen without an effort made.
Tell your family that you love them and never let it fade.
I'm thankful for you all today and with each one that will pass.
So live each day and love each other as if today will be your last.

So with that HAPPY HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE And as I always say Stay Blessed and Inspired! Xoxoxo

-Deanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!