HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES!!

Hey everyone and thank you so much for joining me tonight on my blog! I apologize for not posting in a few days, and there is no excuse but things have been a bit hectic for me between work and my family events but HERE I AM!

Today I want to give a special dedication to  my beautiful Niece Asia!!! May you be blessed everyday of your life and I pray this birthday is one of the best ones thus far in life!

I really hope everyone has been doing well, as for me ahhhh I can't complain.... Life is too blessed to dwell on what we are NOT blessed with! I really would rather relish in my blessings... I have been hoping for more emails on different topics you'd like me to discuss so starting tomorrow I'll be starting on requested topics. If you would like to submit your topic request or questions, etc please email me at Deanna.Julbe@gmail.com thanks in advance for your support and views!!!

As Always Stay Blessed and Inspired and Please feel free to friend request me on Facebook Deanna M Julbe, Author

Lots of love xoxo
-Deanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!