I WILL MAKE MY MARK ON THIS GENERATION!!!

Hello everyone! First Id like to take a moment to say a prayer for those who have lost their lives may God bless your families and loved ones with love, strength and Peace.

Thank you for following my blog post today. I feel a very special message to give today and I pray you are all listening.
THIS IS ME!!!. . .



I am not a best selling author, or a movie star. I do not have a large bank account or a fancy car. BUT I am truly RICHER than I ever thought I could be... Because I am determined to believe these words by Helen Keller "I am only one, but still, I am ONE. I cannot do everything, but still, I CAN DO SOMETHING. And because I cannot do everything, I will NOT refuse to do something that I CAN DO!"

We can all learn from this and start making the changes in our lives BIG OR SMALL that will DO SOMETHING!

I AM DETERMINED TO MAKE MY MARK ON THIS GENERATION!!!

I am hoping that you are still reading and you are willing to pledge to live by those words in some way in your daily life! YOU CAN change the world by starting with those you DIRECTLY affect! 

PLEASE know that I am starting a project to make my mark on this world. I want to spread health and wealth beyond money instead of spreading the negativity that this world has created in its place. ARE YOU READY to save the future of our children?

God bless us ALL!

As always stay Blessed AND Inspired!

Love always

-Deanna M Julbe 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!