TGIF!!

Hey everyone and thank you for checking out my blog! As I sit here with my son I have to say I'm very excited that ill be able to spend all day with him tomorrow since its Friday :-) I don't work full time at my job but any time away from my son is not my idea of fun lol.

Today I am happy to say that a friend of mine Neeka was a preferred customer on my skinny fiber through my website www.GetSkinnyWithDeanna.Sbc90.com has now become a distributor!!! She is an amazing woman and I know that we are lucky to have her on board!!

I do lots of promoting for different things I do and I hope you have a chance to check out some of the following websites:

SKINNY FIBER (Weight loss and healthy helper)<--- GREAT FOR THE NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!!

www.GetSkinnyWithDeanna.Sbc90.com

AGELESS (anti-aging)
www.GetSkinnyWithDeanna.TryAgelessToday.com

MY BOOK: Speak Your Heart (Poetry) Ebook for Kindle OR Paperback
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_16?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=speak+your+heart&sprefix=Speak+your+heart%2Caps%2C272

My Personal WEBSITE
www.DeannaJulbe.com

AND PLEASE NOTE....
I offer my services for PERSONALIZING poetry for many occasions, I can even write speeches, stories, WEDDING VOWS and much much MORE!!

As always everyone Stay Blessed and Inspired xoxoxo

-Deanna


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!