Hug your MOTHER AND FATHER (or mother/father figure)!!!!!!

Hey everyone and thank you for joining my blog tonight. I really think that tonight we should really take a moment and thank our parents, not only for all they've done and still may do for us but also for all of their sacrifices. I mean just think about it, if you are a parent then you should already know what I mean, but if you do not have children then it may not be so easy to FEEL what I mean.

Most Parents truly give their all to their children in any situation from losing sleep, to working harder, to taking a lot of attitude when we as children feel they are wrong(only to realize years later they were only looking out for our best interest) and it just goes without saying they don't get the thanks they deserve.

I just really wanted to dedicate today's post for parents and guardians, I love and appreciate you and please never take your role for granted. The future of your relationship with the ones you bring up depends on you, so each day fulfill it to the very best of your ability. Remember there are some people who are not as fortunate to have children and they'd give it all to be in your shoes!!!

So as I always say Stay blessed and inspired! Xoxoxo

-Deanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!