Christmas is in the Air...

Hey everyone and thank you for joining me on my blog tonight! I apologize for not posting last night but I was doing so many things and I even got to go on a movie date with my Hubbs! We went to see Breaking Dawn 2 which by the way was AMAZING!!!!

Today there were so many errands to run but we got almost everything done. We even bought a real tree and put it up. We just have to decorate it with ornaments and a tree topper. I think I'll finish that tomorrow after work.

I really feel the spirit of Christmas now, when my son saw the tree he fell in love, you could just see the happiness in his eyes. I just love how he thinks that if he says "nice" whole touching something, somehow that makes it okay to touch it lmao. I am hearing the baby laugh hysterically with his daddy in the Living room and it really melts my heart. The pure joy of life is hearing a home filled with laughter from a happy child!!! God bless all children! I pray that each of you have a great night and tomorrow we will talk more about my mission for the children this Christmas season!

As always Stay Blessed and Inspired!! Xoxoxo

-Deanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!