What a Day!

Hey everyone and thank you for joining me tonight on my blog! Well today was a great one, I woke up so happy and thankful!

As the day went on it made me see that I really think that we need to start talking..... All of you and I. I want to know if it is just me or if everyone else feels the same.

Today I questioned "loyalty and respect" and what it means to others.... I am not talking about being monogamous or standing behind someone/something because of what is expected of you. I am talking about the loyalty to yourself and being true to what is right and best for each situation. I know life can make a person feel as if they have to be cut throat or scandalous in order to survive, but have you ever realized that in most cases those with nothing will give more than those who have it all? I truly try everyday to go above and beyond for people other than just a family member EVERYDAY.

For example at work (which I am a medical assistant for an Endocrinologist) I go in with the attitude that I am given a great opportunity to help people. No matter how ugly they can be with me I try to MAKE THEM change their mood and realize that instead of being so selfish about what is wrong, to try and realize that there is reason to thank God and be grateful. I try to to help them as I would my own family and just pass on a positive happier kind of mood that is not always easy, but you know what "your mother was right when she said a little bit of kindness can go a long way"!!!! (Thank you mom!)

So tomorrow JUST TRY IT!!! Open your eyes a little wider and see the bigger picture, try to look at life through another persons eyes who is less fortunate and REALIZE that you are blessed!

It's time we start showing people that we are great and not EXPECTING to be treated like royalty when we are snubbing our noses at people as if we DESERVE superior treatment. WE ARE ALL EQUAL and you should expect to get what your giving out, so when you walk out of a store and see someone coming up behind you HOLD IT FOR THEM, or when someone is in your way instead of standing there staring at them EXPECTING them to move JUST SAY EXCUSE ME! And when someone does something for you SAY THANK YOU, and ALWAYS ALWAYS remember if you want something, ask for it and say PLEASE!! Come on people it's the basics, common courtesy! Use the simple tools we are taught as children, demand as parents and authority figures but seem to FORGET as people. It's not that hard, but it can make a HUGE difference!!

So on that note everyone lots of love and THANK YOU for reading please give me some feedback!

As always Stay Blessed and Inspired xoxoxo

-Deanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!