Not all is lost.....

Hey everyone and thank you for joining me on my blog tonight. Today was a rough day, I just kind of felt drained(emotionally). I am one of those people that feed off of other people's "energy" I guess you could say and when others are sad or mad or excited, happy etc. I can feel it....

Today I felt a lot of negativity a lot of unhappiness people were pissed and rude and I tell you what....it drained me lol. I picked up my son, went home and we took a nap. I must say that did wonders for me! I feel so much better and REFRESHED!!

I'm curious to know if anyone has ever been infected by positivity? Have you ever seen someone do something nice and become almost compelled to do something nice for someone else? Well I have to say that ever since I started this blog I notice that I am more aware of my own actions and most importantly my REACTIONS. I tread a little lighter, smile a little brighter but most of all I watch my reactions to everything. I try to pause before a response to anything negative and just make the effort to really MAKE THE EFFORT. Ya know what I mean?!

Here is a good question what will you do tomorrow to make the effort? Post below, email me, Facebook me WHATEVER, just be sure to do something even if its not posted. Lots of love everyone.....

As always stay Blessed and Inspired!!! Xoxoxo

-Deanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!