Am I really THAT boring???

Hey everyone and thank you for joining me on my blog tonight! This post is especially for my (Scadetti Head) cousin Stephanie...

I was having a nice conversation with my little cousin tonight and I have come to realize they think I'm a square. Lmao I am the boring one! Ugh, I knew this day would come lol. When I was younger I was the type of kid who worked all throughout high school, never partied, always liked just hanging with close friends at the mall or a good restaurant. My immediate family even calls me bubble girl....go figure. I am afraid of heights, I once flew frequently to and from NY now I hate flying I do not like boats either....Geez I guess I should be in a bubble huh? Well recently I have been wanting to change this, especially since I do not want my son to inherit these horrible traits. I would love to be more adventurous and carefree, I just don't know how to change my phobias. Maybe you can help..... Let me know different things I should try! To start my transformation.....email me, post below, comment on my Facebook......just let me know what things I should start off with to get out of my comfort zone.......Slowly. I really don't want to hold my family back from enjoying life help me find a way to overcome my fears. Thanks everyone!

As always Stay Blessed and Inspired! lots of love xoxoxo

-Deanna

PS: Please don't forget to say a prayer for those sweet souls who were killed in Newtown God rest their souls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!