Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!

Hello everyone, first lets take a moment to reflect on those who have recently passed away... May God bless your family and friends with peace, love and strength.

Thank you so very much for joining me on my blog tonight. I just want to share a challenge... I have always loved to cook, mostly Italian and Puerto Rican food (considering those are my nationalities) but the last few years I have really tried to expand my kitchen. I've tried different foods with pretty great success! Nothing has been too scary for me to try and whip up, maybe not all have been the greatest but hey, always fun trying lol.

I recently discovered the joys of baking, and let me just say there is NOTHING like made from scratch baked goods or foods. I have made the following items so far from scratch....  Biscotti, pie crust for pumpkin and apple pie, pizza dough, PASTA noodles(which are like ribbons of silk when made at home, soooooo very much better than store bought) coffee cake, banana nut muffins, rice pudding, sweet potato casserole, baked Mac n Cheese, chocolate chip and pecan cookie and banana nut double layered cake with caramel icing.

I never thought that I'd ever enjoy or successfully bake from scratch and have it be so easy, fun or DELICIOUS!!! So is anyone up for learning something new? Are you willing to do something that you are not sure you can do but have always wanted to try? We'll how about making that happen, and even post below, email me your new feats? Maybe we can make this a little sweeter.... To the most creative person who emails me photos and details on what they have attempted  (but must be safe and legal!), I will try your Challenge AND I'll send you an autographed copy of my debut book of poetry Speak Your Heart.

So email me your entries (please share my blog with your friends/family) and I will announce the winner before Christmas and hey I will even dedicate a post just for you! 

All entries must be in by December 20th up until midnight. Send all entries to Deanna.Julbe@Gmail.com

I am very excited to hear your entries xoxo

As always stay Blessed and Inspired.

Love Always 

Deanna M Julbe












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .