Special Happy Birthday!!

Hey everyone first lets start off by taking a moment to remember those who have recently passed away and ask God to send the family and friends strength, love and peace.

Thank you all very much for checking out my blog! Today's post is to give a huge shout out to my beautiful niece Asia and my sweet sister in law Jennifer today (meaning December 11thmeven though I am posting this after midnight, my sincere apologies) is both of their birthdays!!! 

To my dear niece Asia,

I truly pray for nothing but love and blessings to come your way, you will never know just how much you mean to me! I love you, you have so much potential never sell yourself short. Life will give you what you put into it, you are young and and smart and blessed with beauty inside and out. Remember that you can do anything you set your heart and mind to with hard work, dedication and determination. I am very lucky to have you in my family and hope we can start seeing more of eachother, you all mean so much to me. Once again happy birthday my love, I hope this day was half as amazing as you are!

To my sissy in law Jen,

I know that you and I have come a long way and I'm so glad that you are in my brothers life. You're a great mom and I know my brother loves you beyond words! I am looking forward to getting to know more about you and getting closer to you as not only a family member but also a friend. I hope this day brought love, happiness, blessings and loads of well wishes for you! I love you like a sister and hope you know that I'm always here for you! Thank you for loving my baby brother so much and making our family bigger with my beautiful niece princess Aubree and my other little sweet one on the way. Love you all God bless and happy birthday!!!

I hope this day was brighter for everyone and once again don't forget to join my contest(see previous posts!)

As always stay Blessed and Inspired xoxoxo 

Love always 

Deanna M Julbe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!