Love you.....

Hello friends, first lets take a moment to say God bless the sweet souls of ones we have lost recently..... 

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I know it's been a while but I am once again able to be a stay at home mom and I have more time to update everyone on my day to day! I want to leave my mark somehow on this world and writing is one of my deepest passions. I feel with my entire being and it is easy to transform my own emotions as well as other peoples emotions into my writing, especially poetry. Well I guess for me most of my writing has always been poetry lol. I am doing so many things lately to try and find what will bring joy and happiness to my life and the lives of those around me and so far I've found that my cooking/baking, church and writing has been a hit. So with that being said here I am and I pray you will all take my journey with me and let me inspire you they way you inspire me.  I want to hear ideas from you all on what type of things you'd like me to talk about. I want to prove to the world that love and hope is very much alive and I can connect with people through my writing. So here goes I hope you enjoy all of my posts about friends, family, poetry, God, love, food and the occasional political issue I may feel we need to address :-)
We can't be mad at choices if we neglect to use our rights to be informed voters etc...

I hope I can make a difference or a mark on your heart, so as always Stay Blessed and inspired <3

Love always

Deanna M Julbe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!