Welcome back?

       

          Well hello everyone!  I am a bit rusty on blogging, yet eager to start again.  I can't understand what makes the days fly by so quickly when we want to savor them and drag on for days when we wished them to hurry up!  Maybe it's that old adage "you always want the opposite of what you've got"... or something to that effect.  There never seems to be much time for anything lately but here I am.  I have come so far from my last post.  So much time has passed and things have changed... I'd like to reintroduce myself.

       After this post I will try to see if blogging can be a part of my hectic life.  My husband, two children and trying to find what I love doing again has me pretty consumed.  I feel good writing to you guys again.  This almost feels so natural I can't recall how I stopped.  Yet, as I look away from my computer screen it's easy to remember what made me stop.  I hope to start with weekly posts and schedule my time to reinvent my blog.  I have plans for this life and I hope to deliver.

      See you guys on the next post... If you'll still have me, that is!


As always stay blessed, and Inspired!

Love always,

Deanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!