It was going to look a lot like Christmas!!. . . .

Hey everyone and thank you for joining me on my blog tonight. My post is kind of late because I was going to post about my Christmas tree, but. . . Here goes my story lol.

A few months back we bought this beautiful 7ft pre-it(which I usually hate) tree from this older couple and they were saying that they were getting rid of it because they were going for a real one this year..... HA! Well the joke was on us tonight because the entire bottom row was burned out. I was really looking forward to putting up our tree and Christmas decorations, and now I'm really bummed! My hubby and I usually put on Christmas music and decorate but I must say we are both a bit annoyed lmao, "well it was GOING to look a lot like Christmas."

On a lighter note my son and my niece Phaedra are playing and having a good time, we are having a sleep over and it is pretty eventful so far. They played games together, ate and angel got a bath and Phae took a shower. They watched some of a smurfs Christmas carol and nite nite time lol. What a crazy start to my day but Thank God I had a great day.

Lots of love everyone and as always Stay Blessed and Inspired xoxoxo

-Deanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!