An attitude makes for one UGLY Face!!!

Hey everyone, thanks for joining me today on my blog! This morning I woke up sooooo tired, achy and cranky! I really had to pull myself out of the funk and just try to have a great day with my son. So I got dressed and decided that me and my son were going to run some errands and have Fun! I got a little dressed up in my KARDASHIAN Kollection shirt and shoes and a pair of shirts. I was feeling much better and it gave me a little more pep in my step lol.
My son and I went to Target first I found beautiful cloth placemats and with my coupons I only paid $1.07 for 4 of them. Anyway as I'm waiting the customer service line that an employee directed me to I was waiting behind this older woman and she was ranting about how her card was charged for something it shouldn't have been billed for and they better do this and better that or else she's returning the television and get the manager now because you're not listening to me..... The poor lady behind the counter was like ma'am I'm sorry I am going to do my very best "just bear with me sweetie" we'll apparently that was the older lady's snapping point. She was like don't you call me sweetie I'm not your sweetie and just being ridiculous! She then proceeded to TURN AROUND and look at me and kid of mumble something so that maybe she thought I'd talk crap with her, I simply stated "How Rude can you be!" She looked at me like WTF and said this is none of your business yadda yadda I took a deep breath and said "Well if you don't want other people to comment don't act out in a public place" this lady was just not right lol she was yelling at me to mind my business and she said "this has nothing to do with you" I just said "turn around then" and smiled with the gentleman behind me. A manager came up and then Jill the employee who had waited on the meanie (lol) was waiting me. I told her that she handled her very well and that you can't please everyone! She was grateful for my words and smiled and told me to have a very good day! When I got to my car I was so frustrated for Jill I called the store and have her a compliment to her manager I hope that helped!!!

My son and I then were off to The cable store to exchange our DVRs and the people were so nice there a lady complimented my shoes and asked where I got them (sears Kardashian Kollection, of course) a guy even opened the door for me since I was pushing the stroller I said "wow what a gentleman Thank you I appreciate that!!" My son was waiving and talking to everyone, he was even offering his blanket lol!!!
Ahhhh what a great day it turned out to be! Thank God I hope I've helped today :-)

So on that note....As Always Stay Blessed and Inspired xoxoxo

-Deanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!