Love....happiness......or both?


Hey everyone! Thanks for joining me tonight! I have questions on my mind and I'd love to get some feedback.... 

Life can be pretty tricky there are many choices we have to make and we pray the ones we make are the right ones... Am I right?  Well tonight I find myself in a battle of the minds.... During the holiday season we come to realize the importance of family and friends and even life itself, yet there are times you can still find there are people who cannot shake the woes if their own daily grind to be in the "Holiday Spirit".  Do we get mad at them? I mean how dare they try to bring us down...right? Do we ignore them and let them be miserable all by themselves? Well I don't know but I'd love to hear what you think! 

I think in a situation like this I am going to have to take a moment and breathe deep and try to understand why people can be so down. Patience is key here!  Ill have to put all personal feeling aside and just find out why they're so down!!! Ill figure it out tomorrow and my next post will make more sense of this as well! 

Please share you're thoughts, WHAT would you do in this situation?
Until tomorrow Stay Blessed and Inspired! Xoxoxo

-Deanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!