The new ME!

Hey everyone first lets start off by taking a moment to remember those who have recently passed away and ask God to send the family and friends strength, love and peace.

Thank you for staying with me... I apologize I have been out of touch with my blog, but for good reason. In January I had slacked a bit with my blogging  but then was going through a bit of a rough patch with my health (Long story short...had a miscarriage) and kind of lost track of blogging whatsoever. But in recent weeks I have found a deeper connection with myself spiritually and I can't help but try to find optimism waiting around each corner of my life. I know everything happens for a reason and I am determined to find what God has in store for me!

I would like to invite you all to my Facebook page www.facebook.com/speakyourheartpoetry please check it out and give me a LIKE! This is a page I post to almost daily and try to share inspiration. I invite you all to write to me, share your poetry, inspire and spread love! 

I have missed writing to you... I hope you can stick with me and even email me (Deanna.Julbe@yahoo.com) or message me on Facebook to let me know your still with me. I really want to hear any thoughts or insight on what my blog/LIKE page does for you! 

As Always... Stay Blessed and INSPIRED!!!

Love you all

-Deanna M. Julbe, Author/Poet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!