Good morning!

Hey everyone thanks for checking back in with me! Today I find that in the midst of my own chaotic thoughts no one seems to care very much these days about respect or humility. I am trying to tie in last nights post to this one so stay with me.

People deserve to feel that all is not lost in this lifetime, that our youth still has a chance to make major changes that those before us only dreamt about. I'll do my part to make my son see the possibilities in life and to also know the reality and dangers as well. Knowledge is power so with that being said learn, listen, love, laugh and most of all LIVE! Live life each day at a time and try to understand that the choices we make impact our future, but most importantly it will impact the future of those to come after us (like our children). So help someone today change their course for the better! Our generation has more opportunity than ever let's not expect anyone but ourselves to be responsible for our destiny MAKE THIS DAY COUNT!

So as I always say Stay Blessed and Inspired! Xoxoxo

-Deanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!