Happy Birthday!

Hey everyone thank you for joining me once again on my blog, today I have to dedicate this blog to my beautiful Niece Phaedra. Today is her 6th birthday!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYGIRL TITI LOVES YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

Today was a very productive day for me. I actually got a boat load of things done around the house and I was able to take a shower during the day(rather than in the early morning or late evening) my son and I laughed and played and I cleaned and then I went to pick up my niece from school and treated her to a happy meal and some playtime with her cousin(my son).

As the day is winding down I feel as if there is something I'm missing, I was so busy today and now that I've finished it feels so late lol. I actually have time to relax now which of course I won't do because I'll find a million things to do on the computer and then there is always finding new ways to make my little ham n cheese laugh. He is such a happy little boy! This morning I sat him on his favorite place on the couch and asked him for a Kia and can you believe he kissed me and actually SAID MUAHH as he gave me a kiss (**heart literally melting**) :-)
That boy is my life, my heart and soul all rolled into one. It's interesting how most of us put our children on this pedestal and can just cry at how much they learn everyday..... Or is that just me hahaha no but seriously I think kids are really a blessing and no matter how frustrated we can get or how much they can cry or throw tantrums we must always remember that they are EXACTLY THAT......Children. No matter how much they act out they do not know better or may not be able to put into words what they want or need....or don't want for that matter. But we as adults and parents must always remember that they are a blessing to our lives and we must PROTECT them at all cost and be their "savior" if you will. But we should never let them feel as if they a not safe with us or that they fear us or what we might say to do to them. With all of the things I hear and see on the news with people severely harming their children or killing them it literally breaks my heart and makes me sick to my stomach that a person can have the Vagin@ to do these unthinkable heinous things to innocent children. So here today please vow with me to walk away if you're angry, NEVER hit your child out of anger or frustration.....someone will be willing to give you a break wether permanently or just for a few moments to let you cool down. But no child no matter how unruly should ever be abused in anyway. There are so many women and men who cannot have children and would literally cut off a limb to have a child and to see people so undeserving to have children and harm them. Children are our world.....our future, what we show them today......they will DO tomorrow. Think first about the consequences to your actions children are gifts from God, so protect them with your life. God bless all of you and your families! My son is the air I breathe without him I cannot live and I wonder what life was before him..... So as always Stay blessed and Inspired. Xoxoxo

-Deanna

PS: We can change the world.....Day by Day!! Stay positive, love more than you loathe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!