The first of many. . .

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog where I will write about anything and everything that I can. I believe that I can change the world one WORD at a time but I've gotta start somewhere. Please do not expect perfect grammar or punctuation all of the time lol I just enjoy writing in the moment and just know I'll try my best.

Today was a long day. It started off at work where I just was so tired but I knew I had a lot to do so there was no slacking lol. Then after I got out I went straight to pick up my son from my sister in law who literally saved the day by filling in last minute for the sitter(my mother in law) who is very sick. Mothers really don't get enough credit ya know! So before I forget GO HUG YOUR MOM AND TELL HER YOU LOVE AND APPRECIATE HER!!! I say this because I truly live for my son and when I pick him up from the sitter he does NOT want me lol it breaks my heart but I know (or at least I tell myself) he just doesn't want the fun to end by leaving.  Anyway when I got home my son went to play I unloaded the 15million things I was holding in my hands and heated some leftovers for dinner for me and my son since my hubby(FiancĂ©) Angel is still at work. As if my day wasn't long enough I had to shovel my food as I stood in front of the countertop because I was starving and I couldn't sit down like a normal human being LOL. In between bites playing and laughing with my son and checking my twitter @SpeakYour_Heart and Facebook Deanna M Julbe author page feeds, then I decided to start this blog! It seems like no matter how much I do already I feel like there is so much more to be done, so here was my first post for my blog and I just pray that each day I'll put pieces of my life's puzzle together and start changing the world in some way. . . Even if its just for those who read my posts.  Please feel free to email me at Deanna.Julbe@yahoo.com  topics you like to discuss or things you'd like to get opinions on. I will post more about myself as I go on and set up more information on my blog. But for now know this I am a poet and Author of Speak Your Heart available on amazon.com in ebook and paperback format. I am in love with my 2Angels and I KNOW that I am blessed. I want to make a difference in life and I believe everyone deserves a chance to be great, be heard and be happy. Lots of love and as always Stay Blessed and Inspired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!