Promotional Push....

Hey everyone I hope you are all enjoying my blog so far.....it's not always easy to remember to post between being a full time wife&mother, working, couponing, marketing, writing and blogging its not an easy task to juggle everything but its well worth it. I really enjoy learning about different ways to reach people and inspire others!

I am going to share some of my websites that I use to promote things I am doing please feel free to visit them.

Skinny Fiber
www.GetSkinnyWithDeanna.Sbc90.com

Ageless
www.GetSkinnyWithDeanna.TryAgelessToday.Com

My personal website
www.DeannaJulbe.com

For my book "Speak Your Heart" kindle version or paperback
www.Amazon.com
-Paperback only www.Bn.com

Please remember that I am open to talk about anything you guys are wanting to discuss or ask me questions anytime! Please feel free to email me anytime at Deanna.Julbe@yahoo.com

Follow me on twitter @SpeakYour_Heart
LIKE me on Facebook www.facebook.com/SpeakYourHeartPoetry

Thank you all for your views and support. Please remember that 50% of this months royalties from purchasing my book will be going to families in need this holiday season.
And if you'd like to make a donation then 100% would go towards families in need.... You can PayPal it to SpeakYourMind1998@yahoo.com

AS I ALWAYS SAY STAY BLESSED AND INSPIRED XOXOXO

-Deanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!