Getting the Swing of Things...

          Hey everyone!  Hope you are all doing well, thank you for catching up with me once again!  So basically, last blog post I informed you guys about the "organizer" spreadsheet I created.  It's meant to help keep myself up to date with all things house, kids, food, husband and myself related HAHA!  I also mentioned the two other resources I use for my chores list and Dinner planning.
       
          I must say I have been even more organized than I had even planned.  I was able to effortlessly have dinner ready when I wanted, the house stayed clean(for the most part considering I have a "make mess" programmed 2-year old), I was even able to add-in unplanned visits to the hospital for my grandma and my brother and aunt coming from out of town to stay at my parents as well.  I'd say for the first week this was a hit!

          In all of our efforts as parents I feel that we sometimes skimp out on ourselves.  I cannot believe how much I just fluff off because I'd rather tend to the kids and not delegate.  Well let me just say I DID IT!  For so many years I have loved soaking in the tub.  I love to write and I get to just light a candle and think about what poetry I will write, or just RELAX!  Well I haven't done that in a good solid 5 years! FIVE YEARS PEOPLE!!! LOL. I, sadly woke up Saturday morning with the worst stiff neck I think I've ever experienced.  It was so painful that I even winced when I laughed...It was a serious situation.  So I told the hubbs... "watch the boys".  I was able to squeeze in time for that "soak in the tub".  Now , please don't misunderstand me guys, I shower everyday! LOL But as the busy people we are, who really makes the times to do this anymore.  At least this is what I am asking myself.

          I have decided that this plan of action I have created for myself, will be the most "free time" I have had in a long time.  I can pick up on the things I love and enjoy while completing everything that truly cannot be put off.  I am optimizing my time and getting more out of it than I was before.  It is not always easy to stick to your intended plans, but I am impressed with how diligent this schedule makes me feel.  I will get more accomplished... come to think of it, maybe I will start writing again. Only "time" will tell I suppose.

          Well thank you again for keeping up with me.  Remember post a comment below, email me or hit me up on facebook at www.facebook.com/SpeakYourHeart  Twitter- @SpeakYour_Heart EMAIL Deanna.Julbe@Gmail.com
if you want my spreadsheets, or would like to request topics for discussion.


As always Stay Blessed and Inspired!

With Love

<3 Deanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!