Live, laugh, love and most importantly LEARN!

Hey everyone and thank you for joining me tonight. I first would like to send love and blessings to those who have lost loved ones! God bless!

I know it has been a while since my last post, I was really busy trying to do a million and one things but a lot of my plans have changed so my focus needs to be prioritized! I loved blogging daily and sharing my thoughts on topics so here's to my passion again :-)

I have recently learned a lot about myself and how I have really grown within these past few months. I am learning to give myself advice in my blogs and to actually listen to it myself!
I feel as though this life is so short and I have to make it my business not to let daily frustrations and minuscule arguments control my "time"!! I apologize A LOT, and though at times it may not be my fault and the other person should really apologize or make things right I make it my business to make amends. Especially when it comes to family we really need to show our children that family is most important and we have to learn to respect one another. We may not always agree with how others do things or may not like the same things, we really should just enjoy our differences and learn from each other. The only thing we can be sure of is that the world will always change and time will never stop for any of us so let's enjoy each other and live, laugh, love and LEARN!!

As always Stay Blessed and Inspired loves! Xoxoxoxo

-Deanna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting the Swing of Things...

The first of many. . .

Contest? As Sweet as Apple Pie!